Lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lyrics

Hier könnt Ihr eure eigenen Liedtexte veröffentlichen. Bitte denkt dran selbige Jugendfrei zu halten. Bitte bedenkt ebenfalls, dass eure Texte theoretisch jederzeit von jedem kopiert/geklaut werden können,

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMA , ILLINOIS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COMA , ILLINOIS Empty COMA , ILLINOIS Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:01 am

Paul Michael Kennelly

COMA , Illinois by Paul kennelly 12th March 2010

When I was a bitty boy , or so my Momma said , I fell from out the bedroom and landed on my head

the Doctor who attended said “ this boy oughta’ be dead “
but I lay in a Coma , Forty years in bed

the next thing I remember , I came ‘round in a stew , my ma was now like Granma every word is true

sister Sue is buried, along with half the town , an epidemic killed them , including Mrs Brown

Kennedy is dead and gone and so is Rock’n Roll, now theys wearin’ platform shoes and watchin “ The Black Hole “

then my Momma tells me that I’m Fifty One today, I’m lookin’ at my belly and I have to say

I’ve gotten kinda tubby and I have a hairy face and bits of my anatomy are in a different place

my heads flat as a pancake and I only have one ear and when I lift my right arm up
I see very clear

all my parts are moved around , I’m laid here in a heap , then my brain , it starts to pound, ‘think I’ll go back to sleep

Chorus

Coma is a special place that sleepy people go
we hide there from the human race, that everyone should know

when I’m in that peaceful state it fair fills me with joy
I’m going back to meet my fate, in Coma, Illinois

Illinois, Illinois
I’m going back to meet my fate in Coma, Illinois

http://www.toymuseumwales.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum