Lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lyrics

Hier könnt Ihr eure eigenen Liedtexte veröffentlichen. Bitte denkt dran selbige Jugendfrei zu halten. Bitte bedenkt ebenfalls, dass eure Texte theoretisch jederzeit von jedem kopiert/geklaut werden können,

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mansion House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The  Mansion  House Empty The Mansion House Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:22 am

Paul Michael Kennelly

THE MANSION HOUSE by Paul Kennelly January 2010

It is often there, in my dreams , never the same , with many staircases that lead to halls, stairwells , corridors and passages.

It always seems devoid of furniture but not always of people but exactly who they are and why they are there or , even , what they mean to me, is often a mystery.

I have encountered leaking roofs and broken plumbing…… deserted attic rooms and unstable walls.

It is always night time and as these are my dreams it is no surprise that darkness is a part of these dreams and indeed, they may have a darker side to them.

Sometimes, I am outside , looking at the building. Often it is a fine country house of modest dimensions but still a fine residence. Other times it may be typical English suburban semi ii the 1930’s style with garage to one side and stone bay windows.

I can make no observations as to why a semi detached house should have “ many corridors, landings and passages” or why I walk these places at night , for I am asleep
these are my dreams and as I pass through rooms and ascend staircases , I am at
the mercy of my Night Mind…………
………that subconscious entity that takes me over once I am asleep , takes me to strange places in strange dimensions.

Maybe one night , I may not return

http://www.toymuseumwales.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]